Monday, December 15, 2008

Tis the Season...




Christmas is almost here!! I cannot wait! I don't recall ever being this excited about Christmas before. I cannot wait for Cale to wake up and see his gifts under the tree!

He is all about Santa! He had his picture made with him at church yesterday. I asked him what he told Santa he wanted... he said a Dinosaur and a motorcycle hat!! I have no idea where the hat came from!

He also loves to talk about Baby Jesus being born! I cant explain how I feel when he talks about Mary, Joesph and Baby Jesus... I am so glad he is learning about this in school! I feel so blessed that we are able to have him in a Christian school where he can learn about our Savior and all He has done for us. Thank you Jamii for all you do for us... we love you and are so thankful for you.

Here are a few pictures we had made by my friend Kait!




Also, please be praying for Cale.. he goes to the ENT today to see about having more tubes and possibly his tonsils taken out.

Kimberly

No comments: