Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

I am trying something new for Thursday's! Instead of the Thursday Thirteen... I am doing Thankful Thursday... things I am thankful for that happened this week!

For some reason this week is draggggggging by!! I haven't felt good since Sunday. However I am alive, that I am thankful for!! Work has been a bit stressful this week with ppl being out on vacation, but I am thankful I have a job! I am thankful my mama lives so close and that Cale loves her so much. Did I mention I am also Thankful that she cooks for us at least one night a week?? (tonight happens to be one of those nights!!) We had our taxes done Friday and I am SO THANKFUL for the surprise of how much we are getting back!! Which means I am THANKFUL that after almost 10 years I will be getting a new car soon!! PLUS we have enough to save for the strike. Please pray that things will get worked out before August and there will be no strike. I am Thankful that I can have Faith in the Lord concerning our next child. I have a friend whos Grandmother had a liver transplant on Tuesday night and today she is already out of ICU and DOING GREAT! Our God is SO Great. or as Cale sings... My God is so Great, so strong and so Mighty theres nothing my God cannot do! Have I mentioned lately how Thankful I am to be a wife and a mommy!! :)

Kimberly

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thank you for reminding me that I need to find things I am thankful for! I have been so negative this week because it has been a stressful week. I need to remember that I do have a lot to be thankful for!