Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...

Well... this isnt exactly wordless, but this video leaves me without words.

Last night I was cleaning out Cales toys to go upstairs. He kept asking me where his toys were going. I explained to him that we were going to put them upstairs until Callie gets here. He started playing then came back to me and asked if Callie was coming to his house. I explained that if God wanted her to come to our house she would, but that we needed to pray for her. I went on to tell him that the room we were in would be her room when she got here. And again told him he needed to help mommy and daddy pray for Callie to come. Well I went back to sorting toys then I heard Cale start praying!! He had laid his toys down and folded his hands together and prayed to Jesus for Callie. I cannot tell you what I felt inside, it was a mixture of pride, love, hope and joy! My little boy knows how to pray!! I begin to cry as I listened to him. I am so thankful for his teacher teaching him this. I never realized that he was old enough to understand how to pray! I asked him if he would pray again for Callie so I could tape it for her to see one day. And this one was just as sweet and he even included somemore people in this one. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!




Kimberly

No comments: