Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

Today I have so much to be thankful for... This week has been a rough one. Sunday Cale was so sick. I have never seen him so pitiful. His temp was over 103 and he just layed there. We ended up taking him to the Children's Health Care of Atlanta Urgent Care Center. I am so glad we did, he has pneumonia! He is doing much better today. I am so thankful for all the family and friends that have been praying for him. The Lord has blessed us with an amazing family and amazing friends. I am also Thankful that after a rough weekend things are good in the Cook House! Another praise is that my friends grandmother! She had a liver transplant last week and was doing great one day to not expected to make it the next! But today she is doing great and should be coming home in a few days. If that ain't the Lord I dont know what is!! I don't think I can say it enough, What an Awesome God we serve!!

No comments: