Monday, January 19, 2009

President Bush


Today is a day of "Change" folks! I'm sad to say it is not the kind of Change I had hoped for! Today will be a celebration for many people, as for me, it's a sad day. I was honored to have President Bush as my president. People can say what they want about him. But he is a God fearing man with convictions. He protected us in the most devastating times we could imagine! He was the one we looked to for encouragement. You may not agree with the war, but I am sure it was something he prayed about more then you could imagine! It was the right decision. That is what America needs... a President who prays and seeks guidance from the Lord. Today, the day of "Change", I fear we no longer have a God fearing President. I think we have a president who thinks he is God. And the sad part is many americans praise him like he is God. I just hope America wakes up before it is too late. I will pray for our new President. I will support our new President on somethings and disagree on many I am sure. But today I am sad to see President Bush step down. I cannot begin to imagine the relief he must feel today. I am honored to have named my son after him. And honored to be an American who believed in him!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well said!

Unknown said...

Very well said. I will miss him too.