Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday Thirteen...

13 Things I want to accomplish in 2009!

1. Be a better Christian
2. Pray in a way I never have before
3. Have more patience
4. Work out like I should!
5. Lose the weight I gained back :(
6. Have a new baby... or at least start the process
7. Hoping Clint will avoid the Strike in August
8. Get Cale potty trained!
9. Strive to be the wife and mommy the Lord wants me to be
10. Invite People to Church
11. Get Cales playground finished!
12. Get back on the Dave Ramsey program
13. Enjoy every moment I have with Clint and Cale... life is going by so quickly!

Thank you Lord for the wonderful Blessings in my life!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ours are a lot the same!!! I feel like I have so much to work on this year! I want to have a great 2009!!! I can't wait until #6... :)