Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thurs

13 Random Things About Me...

1. I HATE Chocolate
2. I am a mommy to a cute little 2 1/2 year old!
3. I love my Church and Church Family
4. I was named after my Aunt Kim
5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Olive Garden
6. I desperately want another baby in the future!
7. I am 28 years old
8. I have drove the same car for 9 YEARS!
9. My 10th Wedding Anniversary is coming up! June 19!!
10. I have a WONDERFUL family
11. I hate paying bills
12. I have had my job for almost 9 years!
13. Thinks adoption is a wonderful experience! and BLESSING!

2 comments:

Amber said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! They are great!!!! I always forget about #1....I guess it is because of all those chocolate chip cookies we used to eat! ;)

Unknown said...

I reckon your wonderful mama would have been # 14......